Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaporizer Mods Mechanical
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer service. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Vaporizer Mods Mechanical
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaporizer Mods Mechanical
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaporizer Mods Mechanical
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vaporizer Mods Mechanical
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.