Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vuse Vape Tanks
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and amazing customer service. They provide a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, low-cost choices. Vuse Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might purchase directly from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vuse Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vuse Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a severe, unrefined taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vuse Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide fantastic customer service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package allows you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.