Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Weird Vape Tanks
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and unbelievable client service. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply a great, low-priced alternatives. Weird Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Weird Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Weird Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a harsh, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes good in consuming, does not always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Weird Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.