Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Bill Vape
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible customer care. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a terrific, inexpensive choices. Wild Bill Vape
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site.
The business is special in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Bill Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use several blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Bill Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Wild Bill Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.