Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Dagga Vape
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer care. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply a great, inexpensive alternatives. Wild Dagga Vape
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website.
The business is unique in numerous ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Dagga Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing choices. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Dagga Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, does not always need to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Wild Dagga Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they provide a DIY juice set. This package permits you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.