Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Hog Vape Juice
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and amazing client service. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a great, low-cost alternatives. Wild Hog Vape Juice
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Hog Vape Juice
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Hog Vape Juice
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Wild Hog Vape Juice
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.