Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Lettuce Vaporizer
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, affordable alternatives. Wild Lettuce Vaporizer
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Lettuce Vaporizer
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending options. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Lettuce Vaporizer
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a severe, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Wild Lettuce Vaporizer
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This set allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.