Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Vape Juice
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer support. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, affordable choices. Wild Vape Juice
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Vape Juice
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer several mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Vape Juice
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not always need to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Wild Vape Juice
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer support and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.