Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Vape Review
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and incredible customer support. They provide a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, low-cost choices. Wild Vape Review
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy straight from the company. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site.
The company is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Vape Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Vape Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in eating, does not always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Wild Vape Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package enables you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.