Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Vapes
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer care. They offer a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide an excellent, affordable choices. Wild Vapes
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this site.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Vapes
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Vapes
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a severe, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Wild Vapes
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package permits you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.