Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wildtree Vape
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer service. They offer a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a great, inexpensive choices. Wildtree Vape
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website.
The business is special in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wildtree Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending choices. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wildtree Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Wildtree Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This package permits you to develop something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.