Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wismec Vaping Mods
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer support. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, inexpensive options. Wismec Vaping Mods
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wismec Vaping Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wismec Vaping Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers a harsh, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Wismec Vaping Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific client service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice kit. This set allows you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.