Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wooden Vaping Mods
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and amazing client service. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, low-cost choices. Wooden Vaping Mods
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wooden Vaping Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing options. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wooden Vaping Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Wooden Vaping Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set permits you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.