Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Yellow Vape Tanks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and unbelievable customer service. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, low-cost options. Yellow Vape Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Yellow Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer several mixing options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Yellow Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers an extreme, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Yellow Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I likewise discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.