Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Zen Tanks Vape
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and unbelievable client service. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a terrific, inexpensive alternatives. Zen Tanks Vape
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Zen Tanks Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Zen Tanks Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always need to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Zen Tanks Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This set allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.